Hello.

Today was the crowning of a new Shawn's auntie. The usual Ah-Kriss is now replaced by a Xuei-Kim. She looked like a princess; pretty in her pink dress and nice styled curly-wurly hair dusted with glitter. I took a day off from work and spent running after the bride+groom in the ROM, Fullerton and the after-party. They put my title of "photo-whore" into shame. They had me taking 5rolls of film of pictures for them: only two pictures had me.
I congrats you Xuei-Gu and Xuei-Gim.
Zhao Sheng Guei Zi and big hongbao on CNY pls.
You two are on my 'might-give-a-lot' list.
------
btw, did i mention Teisia is dead? been dead like a month ago.
my room has like a stack of ikea photo frames.

Today was the crowning of a new Shawn's auntie. The usual Ah-Kriss is now replaced by a Xuei-Kim. She looked like a princess; pretty in her pink dress and nice styled curly-wurly hair dusted with glitter. I took a day off from work and spent running after the bride+groom in the ROM, Fullerton and the after-party. They put my title of "photo-whore" into shame. They had me taking 5rolls of film of pictures for them: only two pictures had me.
I congrats you Xuei-Gu and Xuei-Gim.
Zhao Sheng Guei Zi and big hongbao on CNY pls.
You two are on my 'might-give-a-lot' list.
------
btw, did i mention Teisia is dead? been dead like a month ago.
my room has like a stack of ikea photo frames.

<< Home